A shrewd legal mind and talented advocate
Terrence Quinn has spent his entire career with the Phillips Law Offices. As a law student, he served as a law clerk in our office. We quickly recognized his dedication and keen analytical mind and brought him on board after his admission to the Illinois state bar. The son of two social workers, he is driven by a desire to help those whose lives have been adversely impacted by carelessness and injustice.
Terry’s writing and research skills as well as his keen analytical mind made him a valued asset to the firm from the very start. During more than 10 years of experience as an attorney, he has repeatedly made his mark by resolving numerous high-value cases. As a rising star among young Illinois attorneys, Terry is respected by his Phillips Law Offices colleagues, clients and adversaries alike.
We are Illinois attorneys committed to helping victims of transvaginal mesh failure
Terry Quinn, along with his colleagues at the Phillips Law Offices, is driven by the desire to get justice for those who have suffered due to the carelessness and neglect of drug companies. Our personal commitment to our clients as well as our proven record of success has made us a respected advocate for injured plaintiffs throughout Illinois. Call us today at 312.620.1199 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable attorney. You can count on us to be by your side throughout the course of your transvaginal mesh case.
Areas of practice
- Illinois, 2001
- J.D., Loyola University School of Law
- B.A., Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association 2003–present
- Illinois State Bar Association 2004–present
- American Association of Justice
Honors and awards
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars Key Professional Media, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
- IICLE Illinois Civil Practice, Ch. 2, "Development of the Case on Facts and Law," 2002–present
- ITLA Medical Malpractice Notebook, Ch. 11, "Learned Medical Treatises," 2005–present
- ___ v. Price Waterhouse Coopers, Recovery of $10 million in accounting negligence case
- ___ v. Suburban Lung et al., Recovery of $7.4 million in medical malpractice case
- ___ v. Stephen Behnke, M.D. et al., Recovery of $3.052 million in medical malpractice case
- ___ v. Confidential Defendants, Recovery of $2.9 million in medical malpractice case
- ___ v. University of Chicago Hospitals et al., Recovery of $2.25 million in medical malpractice/products liability case
- ___ v. County of Cook, John Stroger Hospital al., Recovery of $2 million in medical malpractice case
- ___ v. James Hunter, M.D. et al., Recovery of $1.95 million in medical malpractice case
- ___ v. Double D Express, Inc., Recovery of $1.5 million in trucking negligence case